Sunday, May 2, 2010

pasar pagi

today i set my alarm on 6.55am..
cuz i wan hear 7am MYFM..
but i go back n sleep..
forget wat i wan to do..

when i rmb..
ady 9am ...
damn shit!!!

then mum ask me wan go pasar ant..
at the end..
i woke up n goto wash my face n change my shirt..
then go pasar with them..
cuz last week i din go..
my grandmother asked my mum y i din go..
so today i go lo..
but really very tired..
3.30am i just goto my bed n sleep..
then nw woke up..
but ..nvm la..

when v went to pasar..
i go n buy 萝卜糕~
my favorite....
hahhaha~
i ate jor 3 pieces...

ard 10++something...
v go back home^^
hiak hiak!!!!

bored day!!!!!
whole day stay at home 0n9...

haiz..tmr is monday..
nid go back to skul!!!!
kesian!!!!!
i hat3 skul life.,..
actually i like skul life..
but i hate exam only!
AIKS!!!!!
nid wake up early again!!!
T.T

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment