Saturday, May 1, 2010

Labor Day

Yoyo~

April is end..May is coming..
yeh..today ady MAY!
1st of MAY..
happy Labor Day to all of u!


April is end..
forget all the bad thing!
Now is MAY..
i should do my best in tis MAY..
n..
MAY coming...
tat means the mid year term exam is aroud the corner..
damn Hate..i hate exam!!!
n 24rd of MAY..
the big day of u!
ya~is u..MAS..20th birthday..
yoyo..celebrate it at Taiwan...
Gud Luck!


Today is saturday..bored day!
Ntg special...lolx
stay at home..din go out anyway!
i sleep until 1.20pm..
then i woke up..
take bath for my doggie~
then bro called n asked me wan da bao wat food for me!
then he come back...
i ate my breakfast on 2pm++
then ard 3.30pm..0N9!!!!
at home on9,watch tv,n read 小说<青色的围墙>..
its a best novel!
TIS is how i spend my weekends everyweek!!!

LOLX...><


Mayb go Genting lAter~~


Happy Labor Day!!!
~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment