Sunday, May 2, 2010

Labor Day,genting

Me n family went to genting yesterday!
go there celebrate Labor day...
i go with sis first~
cuz my mum n dad nid to attend for his fren party..
i din follow them..
so i choose i go genting with sis..
n also..my cousin also there^^

when v reach there ard 9.30pm something..
then parking~

after tat,ah yi called sis n told sis they at starbucks..
then v go starbucks n meet them..
me n sis go order some drink..
i sure order my favorite drink~~resberry blackcurrant..
i like it so much..
n sis order LATEH..ah ching order ...???
n they order some cake..
sosososo expensive..RM 48.9..
heehee^^
then ah yi bring kai xin go 吹风~
i followed them also..let sis n ah ching pak tuo..
hahhahahha~~sometimes me so sheng mok geh^^
then i took some foto^^
n so fast..i finish my drink..t.t
becuz ah yi wan go back ady..
so v bring kaixin back to starbucks...
me also...

after tat..
me n sis go in n buy KFC...
yoyo..
then i order mashed potato n wisper potato..
mashed potato is for kaixin de...
ofcuz,i din buy anything or food to kaixin b4..
so i paid money^^
yoyo~~

then v go back..
i open my laptop..
n ON9...
suddenly my call sis..
n said she n dad reach genting ady..
asked where r us
then mum call me said she saw rainie...
then i faster go bring mum n call rainie...
but v din c each other la...
 then me n mum goto starbuck~
i continues playing computer^^
then i took pic from my laptop's webcam...
n take out camera n took some picpic^^
after tat..v go inside..
cuz v sit on smooking area..
got alot of ppl smook there...
v cant tahan..
so goto baskin robin...
but unlucky..
i cnt on9 ady..
ard 12am...
i followed sis go back..
let mum n dad play~
yoyo~
happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment