Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sungei Wang

(On the way)

Yesterday went Sungei Wang with Fren..
ard 11.30am..
v go Sungei Wang by KTM..
actually..
both of us also dn how to go Sungei Wang..
erm..
so asked ppl lo..

(Look for it..still got boy cnt faham wat is tis..then the polis came it n asked them out)

Ard 12pm++
reached TS..
go shoping.....

then go SW..
6th floor..
hu..
i saw my fren advocate's ice cream..
hee...
erm..
quice NICE..

then went to TBOWL for dinner...
heee...
so cute><
n v took jor many pic there^^
(shiwei)
(mine)
(shiwei)
(_i duno when shiwei took tis..)
(both of us)
after tat.
SHop again....
me n Shiwei bought jor same same same dress..
heeee><

ard 5pm..
v back lo..
but when shiwei wan buy ticket..
got 1ppl told me tat MONORAIL sudah rosak 2hours++
then me n shiwei go shop again..
but both of us too tired ady..
so sat down n i older Chicken...
but at last..
i cancel my older..
toooooo long time..

Then v go back to Monorail there..
but still ROSAK...
damn la><

wait jor 1hour..
both of us comfirm wan to take BUS to KL centre..
its was a raining day..
v walked....
Sunddenly saw my fren inside the car with her family..
she waved..
hor..
i asked her can send us back ant..
her parent say ok..
then send us back..
huuu...
her mother i also noe..
cuz they r my mother's customer..
heeee...
THX^^

7pm reach sri sinar KFC..
i bought WEDGES...
heee..
then SHIWEI back ady..
only me..
ard 7.30pm..
my parent came ady..
heee..

When i reached home..
quickly tryed tat shirt..
damn la..
cnt wear...
me too fat jor..
heeeeee..
shiwei also...
DAMN ..
waste my money..
heng..
i wont buy any shirt tat cnt TRY de jor...
ISHhhhhh....

Happy n unlucky day><

No comments:

Post a Comment