Friday, June 18, 2010

1000

woke up in the morning..
yesterday i cnt sleep well..
cuz troubled abt tat HAPPY..
i scared she got anyhappen..
cuz me make she fall down..

12am-2.30am..
just can sleep..
then 5.30am..
woke up again..

then 8.30am..
she came ady..
i saw her can play play play..
then my heart was reassurance..
really SCARE...

then went to mummy shop with mum..
go second floor take a nap..
then 1pm woke up..
watch SORIA PASTA..
after tat..

asked mummy helped me cut hair..
wee..
NICE^^

then getting went for tuition..

after tuition..
i walked back to mummy shop..
cuz mummy was not free..
so i walked alone..
damn scare de lo..
give motor HON me...
ishhhh...

then back home lu..
duno wat happen today..
traffic JAM...
damn..
then too bored..
took pic lo..
heee..

7pm++
reached home..
went to popo house n visited popo..
after tat..
WORLD CUP...
yooyoyuyo...

then On9 ing><
Hee..
i get the news abt worldcup..
I vs K
4-1
yehpiiii....

GEtting sleep lo..
tmr hang out with someone^^

ya...
My blog's visitors up to 1000..
thx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment