Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1u




Skul Life!!!!!
whole day just chat with frenz..
n teacher give back us exam paper..
My ACCOUNT..
sangat super very TERUK..
dn how to say...
i must improve my ACCOUNT!!!

for BI..
ambil A-...
damn..I wan A+ or A...

yang seterusnya..
havent noe yet><
my SEJARAH sure fail...

1.20pm...
BACK HOME!!!
went to mum shop..
then sis din work today..
cuz HER BABY birthday today><
after i ate porridge..
v went to 1U...
heee^^
took many foto there..
LOMO LOMO LOMO!!!

ard 6pm something..
v go back..
cuz i got tuition><
back mum shop ard 6.45pm..
then quickly go n bath..
then go TUITION><

10.30pm..
reached home..
DAMN TIRED..
din take nap today><
on9ing nw..
hee..
gonna go n sleep ady...
TIRED><

LAST....
Happy birthday to my doggie(4 year old)
(Last year pic..lazy upload just nw took de..tmr ba)

N

Kai xin (1 year old) 

WISH U ALL HEALTHY 4EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment