Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pavillion n Steamboat

21/5/2011,Saturday
PAVILLION,Bro KIT's house
sis,kaixin,papa,mama,brother,bro kit,bro soon,yan sis,jing rong sis,sis

woke up at 12pm..
then prepared..then went to OUG with sis..
she wan to meet her's customer..
i was too bored when sis meet her customer..

after tat..
she fetch me to PAVILLION..
cuz i wan to take my NIKE CARD..
do u rmb my NIKE CARD??
if no,then check tis out~~~~
CLICK HERE
finally,i get it!!!hahha..

n i saw 1 nike dunk high..
the new series..
kinda nice la...RM389..
i wan....!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GUDDDDD!!!
who wan buy mine 1?i sell it to u!!!rm350 onli..n i wear it 5 times onli...
like tis..but not tis colour n flower..

then went to PADINI..oh NO..
i saw some NICE polo T..
but i din buy,cuz wanna wait my mum pay it!!!hahaha..
then went to bought pear tea..
sis's kinda nice la.but mine one..like minum ubat!!!ishhh..

i went to THE BODY SHOP..
up to 30% discount..
i wan buy PAPAYA OIL SEED..
but lastly,i din buy it>
PAPAYA OIL SEED SHOWER..
u can buy n try it!!!
the smell kinda aromantic la...

then back home at 3.30pm++

sis droped me at mummy shop..
5pm something..
bro n i went to BRO KIT's house..
STEAMBOAT la...
chit chat with them..
have a nice n fun while chit chat..hahha
i LOVE them^^
crazy bro n me
I LOVE THEM..
bro kit n jing rong sis..
with my lovely mama
with lovely papa

10pm
back home..
n bro sleep at home today..hahah..
happy family..

No comments:

Post a Comment