Monday, May 9, 2011

English Paper

English Paper 1 n 2 today..

Paper 1..
 I used too much time for the first essay..
when i watch da clock..
OOOO..
left half hours...
i havent done da second essay...
so faster finish it...

for the second essay..
i wrote The ppl tat i admire most..
for me,i wrote abt my mother...
hahahhaha.... 

after rehat...
Paper 2...
it's kinda easy la...
hahha..
For the Novel...
is kinda EASY for me..
cuz i know how to write lo..hahha...

n when taking Paper 2..
i cried!!!!(but no 1 know abt it)
cuz stomach damn PAIN!!!!
pain jor one n half hours la..
stomach pain becuz i din eat anything when rehat..
(i ate Honeyddddddddd only)...
i really CRIED!!!!!!do u noe wat is the feeling????
n i cnt stand at the moment.....
but still wan to complete my question paper la..
==''

-----------------------------------------------

back home..
n finnnnaaalllllyyyyyyyy...
i can on9 everyday ady..
oh yeah..
but baby pls dont....
Study hard first...

okay..
nid to off n help my doggiiiie bath...
after tat...
STUDY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment