Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak Day

Today is Wesak Day..
so no nid goto Skul la...hahha..
can sleep until 12.30pm++

okie..
for yesterday..
i on9 until 1.30am..
then start doing my REVISION..
EKONOMI..
so guai leh..hahaahaha..
then my dad went to toilet ard 2.30am..
n he saw me doing revision there..

3am..
i went to my SWEET BED..
n my mum asked me..
:"wat's time now?u wan goto skul ady?"
me :"mii..today no skul la..i'm going to sleep now!!"

i heard my dad chat with my mum tis morning..
he said :" 昨天宝贝也是很迟睡.我去上厕所看到她在读书"
mum :"都不知道她为什么一直读书..以前都不是这样的"
hahahha..i also duno why i will keep study recently..
heee..Just keep it up!!!dear chia ling..

i cooked my self tis afternoon..
xin zhou mee..
hahah...
very DELICIOUS ok...

after tat..
i received shi wei's sms..
she ask me..
:"hey my dear..Tanah-Sewa..Buruh-Upah..Modal-?..Usahawan-?"
then i answer her lo..heee

okie..
having STEAMBOAT with family now..
home steamboat..:D

oh right..
i saw something from internet yesterday..
<If u LOVE someone,tell him or her.Forget abt the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous.Wat is truly ridiculous is passing up on an oppurtunity to tell someone tat your heart is invested in him or her.>

i agree tis..
but we not dare to tell him/her the true..
hahaha..so just let it GO..

Okie..
Need to Do revision later~midnight..
i enjoy revision in the midnight!!!
Just do it/try ur best,Jennifer thong!!

GAMBATE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment