Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Recently

i found my primary skul uniform..
then i tried to WEAR it!!!
oh gosh..
i still can wear leh..
erm..how was my look when i wear primary skul's uniform?
say BYE to the smallll casa mila,selayang..
i love the club house here..
Nice swimming pool..
n hor..my neighbor..
u can hear some annoying,irritative sound from the couple..
wat SOUND's tat?
Radio n televisyen????
NNNNN also
SEXUAL's sound!!!!!
the girl who from CHINA 's  'AH AH AH' sound!!!
the first time i heard,i affright..but after tat..
all right!!!ntg is special..heee!!n when my bro heard the annoying sound!!
my bro will record it!!!heee..!!!yes,we r crazy!!!

but now..
is time to say BYE to tis ANNOYING sound!!
Messy!!!
Indoor swimming pool..
but smalll..

Moved to here..
Between rawang n selayang..
hahah...

c my leg..
so cham...><
skul time..
shi wei keep chit chating with other!!
n i study ING..n i asked shiwei dun chit chat ady..
faster do REVISION!!!
when she study,i chit chat with my fren..
after i revision back my book..
n i saw wat comment she leave for me...
LOLZ...

is my LIFE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment