Thursday, May 12, 2011

Moral paper

Moral paper today..
quite EASY leh..
but question8 i not sure wat is the NILAI..hahha

after exam..
shi wei told me..
when we taking moral paper..
some student pass by our class..
they went to canteen..
so NOISY!!!
so BIG jor still NOISY..
duno f5 student taking exam de a..
hahha..
SO FUNNY LA ,my dear...

after tat..
went to TUITION..
SC class..
for ACC..
i really tak blh tahan ady..
kinda hard to solve the question!!
ishh?!!!!!
WHO WAN TEACH ME ACCOUNT!!!!
WHO WAN TEACH ME ACCOUNT!!!!
WHO WAN TEACH ME ACCOUNT!!!!

back home..
then start revision SC..
my dad n my niece so annoying!!!
they came in to my room n play when i was study!!!
finally,i SCOLD them!!!!!
asked them get out from my room!!!!
but sry my DEAREST DADDY..

all my parent sleep...
so i went to DINING room n continue do revision..
with MILO ICE..
hahhaha.
revision until 3am..
COOL man!!!
i love it!!!!

Nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment