Wednesday, May 11, 2011

P.moral

After skul..
back to mummy shop..
then so guai leh..
went to second floor n revision my P.MORAL..

when my bro back,n he saw me revision..
he quickly open da balcony door..
n said :" 今天的太阳很正常啊..没有变化啊.."
he ZAT me actually...
the main point he say..
y i will revision leh????

then i sleep...
too tired..
n suddenlly he asked me wan help him mark the Exam paper anot?
i said dun disturb me,i wanna take a nap..
n he said :" i give u RM10 for help me mark two classes wor..?"
me:"wat?Rm10 for 2 classes..RM 10 for each classes then OKIE la.."
Bro:" ON..
i wake up quickly..
n said :" where is the paper?

my bro was @@ on tat time..hahha
yes..i LOVE money!!!!
no money tis few day!!!
RED PEN..
c da NUM..2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
DADA..primary skul's exam paper.
rm20...teeheee :D

then sambil mark n sambil CHIT CHAT with bro..
chat something abt RELATION SHIP..
LOVE n more..
hahahha :D..
i said :" i not understand y our skul dun let us pak tuo.."
bro :" duno also..
me:"有时候如果paktuo可以提升成绩..但是有些...."
bro :" yeah,mayb..so everyone must 为自己的行为负责..

for me leh.
如果对方是厉害读书的..
我会提升自己
如果对方是和我相同..
那么..hahhaha
(my dear说我变了..一直读书.,.原因xxxxxxx..hahha
dear..mayb..50% 50%)

BACK HOME..
Revision...
tee heee..
so enjoy la..

n something happen when revision..
check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment