Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pavillion n Party

i went to pavillion yesterday with my dearest fren..
we celebrated JOANNE birthday...

i reach KTM ard 10.55am..
but there 12pm just reach.
i really WTH!!!!!

after reach Time Square..
we took group photo..
then me,shiwei,yetling,suit yen went to PAVILLION..
n joanne them stay at time square wait for Movie time..

four of us walked to sungei wang..
cuz i wanna buy Thomas Jack thing..
i went to GREEN BOX n buy it..
finally..i bought it.

after tat..we went to PAVILLION...
shop shop shop..
so happy..

the objective tat i will goto pavillion becuz i dun like TS..
too many lala or M ppl..
n the most important tat i went to pavillion becuz i wanna find my NIKE DUNK HIGH..

after tat..
we went to NIKE shop..
Bravo..lets me found my NIKE DUNK HIGH..
damn happy...
but when i look at the price..RM389..
really WTH...
cuz i tot RM329 onli..lolz..
but i still wanna try it...
try try try..ask my fren nice ant...
after tat.
i called my dad n mum..
then i asked the promoter can use Visa Card ant..
yeah..he said :" YES!!!!"
so i use my DEBIT CARD n pay it..

cool man..tat is my first time tat i use card..
n i sign my mother's name..cuz she sub it to me 1..
n yetling also bought 1 NIKE TROUNSER..

after SHOPPING..
we went to food court..
i ate tis..
after tat..we went back to TQ n meet Joanne n frens..
then go back to..

after reach KTM..
my parent fetch me to ALEX BIRTHDAY PARTY..
hoho...
gathering with my old primary skul mate..
11pm++
back home.

HAVE A NICE DAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment