Friday, March 25, 2011

mum 's BIG BIG day

Yeah..
tmr is mummy's big big day..
but we celebrated with her today..
cuz i going to GENTING tmr..kakaka..

so after skul,i went back to home..
then start my first JELLY CAKE..
yeah..i make jelly cake to my dearest mummy..
n tat's a cake tat i never make be4^^
just TRY it!!!!

in the end...
SUCCESSED!!!!!

at night..
we went to RAWANG' hoho food for DINNER n celebrated mummy birthday too..
i told my mum tat i bought a cake cost RM80++

so we order food la...
dada...
n some food..but i dint capture..kaka..

finish all da thing..
bro take out da CAKE...
dada..
when my mum saw da CAKE..
she believe tat i bought it outside..
lolz....
she dun believe it's make by ME....
but in the end..
my mum believe..cuz my dad saw wat i'm did tis evening..

FAMILY PHOTO..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment