Friday, July 1, 2011

the first day of JULY

Gossip with fren in the class tdy.
Topic for today..
sexual n marriage

teacher join us also.talk together.

after recess.went to DEWAN for practice again.
last practice.

back mummy shop.
n goto buy Phone tdy actually.
but lastly i din't buy it due to mummy not free goto bank take money.
n brother dunwan help me go n take money.
so MOODY!
go take a nap.
dim ji.
once i sleep.telephone rang.
once i sleep.telephone rang again.
customer la.ishhhh..
though nobody will call to me again.
DIM JI!!!!
bee yan sis called me.
asked me wan go out tonight for dinner.
sure i said:"YES"

ard 4pm.asked daddy come n fetch me back home.
asked daddy fetch me to digi centre near SELAYANG there.
n i go n ask still got stock ant.the girl said yes o.

then back home.
prepared!n pack my bag.cuz i overnight at mummy's shop with brother tonight.
ard 6.15pm.
beeyan n mama came.
so we plan to have dinner at makmal store near KOTA DAMANSARA.
"ORIGINAL KAYU"
reach there ard 7.30pm.
brother kit n jinrong sis waiting us there.haa.
i'm the QUEEN today.all ppl wait n accompany me.heee.paisei!
see yan sis's expression.haaaa..
the
'wow.kinda LONG la...'

9pm
back lo..
chit chat with brother.
then watch movie by using computer.
then for me.i din't bring my laptop.so so so..
boring there.n let me found out something.
this BOX!!!
inside got many ART thing.
my brother took it from his primary skul.he wan to give his student.
so i start PLAY!
this is the first thing i did.colouring.
did u c my word?
it's secret.
then i found this.
ROSE..kinda NICE la.wanna give it to U!!!muaks.

11pm.
sleep lo.
i sleep in brother's bed.
n he sleep on floor.haaaa.
thx brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment