Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sick

the sixth day..
SICK jor six days.

woke up in the morning.
feel kinda COLD!!!!
then went to bath,change uniform,ikat rambut n drink oat jor..
but lastly,i back to my warm bed.
yes.i din't goto skul lastly due to FEVER!
wao..ALMOST ONE WEEKS I DINT GOTO SCHOOL ady!

went to 'visited' doctor again..
kinda many ppl.wait jor 1hours..GOSH!!!
wow.doctor gave me two days's mc leh.
back to mummy's shop.
n sleep!!!!!!

6pm++
back home.
then goto sleep again.
sleep until 8.30pm just wake up.

my parents scare i kena DENGGI.
but i think i'm NOT!
cuz i still can on9.haaa.
but feel very COLD,headache,n ETC!!!!

so i should go n sleep NOW!
night!
not going to skul tmw.
take a rest.
i'm kinda SIANZ.
for who have live profile,viber or my contact num de fren..
come n chit chat with me..wahahhhah.

OKIE.night!
LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment