Saturday, July 2, 2011

1M1S1M n SMKB carnival day

It's our school carnival today.
n we having a program tat's call 'larian serentak1M1S1M"
THE largest participation of school students in a RUN.
the malaysia book of records.laalalalal.

so.woke up ard 6am.
n start prepare la.
6.40pm.
brother fetch me to skul.

i took my num from my class monitor.
n meet kuan tee them.
yeah.we having aerobics today.

7.40pm++
it's our turn to perform.
wao COOL MAN!!!
i keep laughing!
haaaa..
wat a great experience for me in this school.
haaa..3000++ students n teachers follow wat 6 of us did!

then start RUN.
1.5km.
so fast we reach skul.
n 4 of us.
me,shiwei,joanne n sook kun.
we hand in hand n stand at the end point.
n said :" 1 2 3.jump!"

after 1M1S1M.
it's our skul carnival day.
we bought ASAM LAKSA.
the famous ASAM LAKSA in pasar malam.
then walk around!
bought fry ice-cream,ai yu bing(hm gave me kinda many jelly)n etc.

cuz too boring ady.
then goto buddha club n chinese society club n help them.
wahahhahahha.sell a sell..
12.30pm.
someone told me something.
seriously,i become moody after i heard this news.
although i knew it long long time ago.
but this time make me feel like !@#$%^&*(.

so start MOODY jor!!!
went to winshen's store n took asam laksa soup from him!
haaaha.no need payment la.soup only ma.

1.45pm+
back home.

back mummy shop.
i really no mood at all!
somemore bank no open today.
cnt take money,n cnt buy phone today.
so become more moody!!!!
ISHHHH!!!!!!

have a fun n moody day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment