Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Utama

hello bloggieeee.

SUNDAY...sunny SUNDAY.
reach one utama ard 2.30pm.
n i meet my fren there.
shiwei,joanne,soe koon.

they went to sing k.
i dunwan.so i shopping alone lo.
shop shop shop.
i saw a cloth,erm. nice but low quality n expensive.
so i dint buy it!!!

then went to MAC shop.
wow.kinda many ppl there.
walked around there.
then phone rang.
someone called me.asked me isn't i got extra MTV WORLD STAGE de ticket.
then help him asked sherman lo.
big problem come.i din't hav sherman de contact no.
we din't c each other almost 5 years ady.but still got chit chat on fb la.
then tried to inbox him but no reply.
lastly,called chunlap n asked him send me sherman's no.
finally.all DONE!
i wan go.but i have no transport to there.lolll.

5.30pm.
back home.

online now.
going to sleep soon.
night everyone.

喔.今天真的被嚇到下.
第一次那麼認真聽一個人的聲音
之前的聲音都忘記了,沒辦法.幾乎三個星期沒聽過那個人的聲音
今天竟然..呵呵呵
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈.
原來那個人的聲音蠻特別的.

4 comments:

  1. so damn rich lo~
    Iphone 4 T_T
    I want I want...
    still can go shopping:(
    nowadays the child all very rich...haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yo nick nick.
    where got rich.so poor man.i asked my mum paid it first.return back to her next year.haa.
    u using iphone 3gs also ma.

    so i'm poor now.any part time work intro?haa

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3gs is so damn lousy and outdated already...
    haha~shhhh...kena pukul nanti
    you need part time job?
    seriously, if you want then I call you when i got...k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha.text me if got any part time job ba.
    i miss the moment with u guys last year.wahahha.kinda funny.

    ReplyDelete