Sunday, July 17, 2011

MCD RUN

hello my bloggie frens..
Michelle text me yesterday night.
she asked me interested to join the MCD RUN ant.she got extra two num.
so i called shiwei n YES.we joined it!

i told my parent tat i will take part in this run.
they din't allow me.cuz i'm still sick.
but.no one can arrest me.haa.
so i so guai la.go n took medicine.then go n sleep ard 12.30am.

woke up early in the morning today.
around 5am.
hooo.is the day for MCD RUN 2011.
prepared!!!
then called dad n mum wake up.
5.40am.
go kepong ktm from RAWANG.hahaha

meet shiwei,michelle ard 6.15am.
wao.i saw a lot of ppl wearing MCD run t-shirt.
it's so fantastic!!!but kexian,me n shiwei din hav.so we wear our own shirt.
n i saw a lot of KB student.
form 6 student.kinda alot.

6.30am+
tren came.
dim ji.stop jor 20minute gua.

so we reached dataran merdeka ard 7.30am.
n they start run..
gosh.
so we followed lo..
wahahhahahha..
it's kinda fun la..

erm..
i memang nak give up jor de.
but duno y.damn happy.
n not very tired actually.
so continues my run n walk!!!

finalllyyyyyy..
we reach the final POINT!
wahahahhaha.
kinda GREAT,AWESOME and MEANINGFUL!!
i love it!!!!

my very first time.
i dint join those run be4.
even skul de maronthon.
got la.nei..tat 1.5km de.1m1s1m de.
so short only i joined!
but now..
7KM leh.
cool right.
GLAD I MADE IT!!!!!!

although me n shi wei spend 1hours n 10 minute in this run.
but we feel pround of it.!!!
cuz our first time ma.not bad jor u KNOW!!!!!
okie well.
i kinda happy.
i feel pround after i finish this run!!!hahaha.
i can do it de.do too look down on me!!!

so.the next challenge for me n shiwei.
10km!!!!mayb next year gua.wahahha..

but for me.
the next challenge a..
i wan go HIKING.
who wan join??
my fren dunwan join HIKINg la.so who wan?
text me if u wan.wahahhahahah.

A NICE DAY FOR ME....

for more photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment