Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blood donation & Retirement Ceremony

Blood donation today.at my school SMKB.
my gangz was so happy n so exited.
be4 blood donation,we went to canteen n makan.
after that,went to hall for blood donation.
seriously,i kinda scary!cause this is my first time,but this is good for me n can help ppl also.

i fill up the form that gave by them.
then went to counter there.
DIM JI.
tat ppl not allowed me donate wor.
cause i'm not over 17.lolz..so SAD u noe.no mood tat time.
suityen cant donate also,cuz she kena denggi last year.
joanne cant donate also cuz she took antibiotic everyday.
hui ying n sook koon cant donate also cause same reason as me.
now.
only shiwei,nun hun n yet ling can donate!
so i back to my class lo.
SAD!!!!

back to class.
teacher gave me a certificate.neh.1M1S1M de.
got my name there leh.AWESOME!

last period.
i cried!neh due to chanyee!!!GOSH!!!!

2pm.
it's retirement caremony for CLUB REKA CIPTA.
we having DOMINO PIZZA.not very tasty!!!!
for form6 de CLUB REKA CIPTA.they eat PASTA leh.
OMG.we wan PASTA la.><

*photo will upload soon.

3pm back home.

night.
HOMEWORK LO.!!!!!!
kinda many homework.cuz i dint attend to skul many days ady.so kinda many homework.
100 days++.
SPM lo.must HARDWORKING jor.
but no MOOD study seriously!!!!><
come on CHIALING!!!!!!fight for it!!!

okie well.
dad said:"bao bei,y u din't take medician de?dun jia jia there a."
me:"ohhhh~~~"
yup.sick jor 2weeks++
havent recover yet.
still cough!!!
faster recover la.so xing ku de leh.

TIME TO OFF.
STUDY LO

No comments:

Post a Comment