Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sick n MAY I NOE

Din't goto skul yesterday due to SICK.
then went to visited doctor.
back mummy shop keep playing with my new smart phone.
oh ya.i bought a new smart phone this few days.:)

today,BERSIH day.
need go back to skul for diabolo practice actually.
but daddy not allowed,somemore i'm SICK now.so i din't goto skul lo.
stay at home WHOLE day.
keep playing Smart phone n watched astro.ntg to watch also.
Kinda boring la!!!!!

Sick..
need to take medician la.
but i hate it de lo.so i din't eat de.
BUT!!!my dad will force me!!!
then i will said:" later la later.be4 i sleep,i will eat geh. OR i eat ady(actually no)"
SO.do u noe wat my dad will do?
he will hold my hand go out from my room,then asked me go n take the medician,water.
then he SAW me eat it!!!after i took medician.he just go back to his ownplace n continue watch tv.
funny daddy...
now..
on9 ING.

okie well..
ermm..something hpn to me,but hard to explain here.
it's HAPPY.but i feel upsad sometimes.
it's just the same problem tat i need to FACE now!

May i noe wat r U thinking now?
May i noe wat is the feeling for U when u chating/talking with me?
May i noe do u xxxxxxxxxxx me?
May i noe do u XXXX me?
May i noe y i feel tat u care me sometimes?
May i noe ? MAY I NOE? MAY I NOE?

CAN U TELL ME THE TRUE?

MAY I KNOW WAT HAPPEN TO ME NOW?

CRAZY man!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment