Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gossip n new hair style

After recess.went to hall for aerobics practice again.
it's kinda TIRED!!!!!haa.
after tat.
we sat down  n chit chat.
Wat GOSSIP talking abt.
yes..relationship again!!!
6 of us.
me,shia,kuan tee,kai jin,lao yap wai sheng.
5 of them pak tuo be4.n kaijin in relationship now!
only ME..(ishh..again!!)

laoyap said :" my fren told me when he hug his GF's haunch,his GF make a sound like .n it's loundly!so the boy fell so OMG.."

n we talk abt boyfriend HUG girlfriend.
i said :" OMG.i hate ppl hug/touch my haunch.some of my fren touch my haunch,i will fell so GELI."
Kuantee,kaijin n laoyap :" then if ur boyfriend wan to hug u leh.how huh.?u cant reject also.if u reject him,he will fell so upsad.or u wan bla bla bla bla bla"
(ACTION ing!!!!)
me :" emm..dun suddenly hug la.tell me first."
them :"har.if like tat hor..bla bla bla..(ACTION again)

kuantee:" seriously,chialing.did u paktuo be4?"
me :" NO leh.haha"

then chat again.
btw Boyfriend hold girlfriend's hand.
kaijin said :" i got one fren told me the relationship story btw her n her.(L).when her wan to hold her's hand.her dun let her hold.just let her hold last finger."
emmm..something like this.
becuz of this,so they quarrel.
kuan tee told us her's experience.
n wat kind of holding can make u feel more safety.
for ME n 5 of them.also say this>>>>>

this is wat we talked today..
it's kinda FUNNY!!!!
cant stop laughing again...

BACK MUMMY'S SHOP.
n i'm so guai de.
put down my bag n help mummy basked towel.
haaa.mum said :" wa.y so 'sheng mok' de!
me:"always de la..heee"
then chating with mummy again..

suddenly,i said:"miii a.my hair hor,so sianz ady leh.feel like wanna change new hair style leh."
(my mum is a barber,30years++ ady.haa.so who wan let my mum cut ur hair,u can contact me.i'll let u noe where it's located at.)
mum :" don't kacao me 1st,i wan change my hair style also,let's me finish mine de just help u"
me:"okie...(so i din sleep today)"

1 hours GONE.
dada..is my turn^^
1st...
waiting...

okie well.i change my new hair style ady..
curly hair!!!!
love it!!!look more MATURE!good then!

i DONE!
sis came.turn sis jor.
she dye her hair.
then sis asked me:"wei,when u wan go to sign ur IPHONE4 contract?"
me:" wait u la.no ppl fetch me there.n wait mummy give me money la"

miss TUITION class tdy.heee.
n went to dinner with mum n sis.
on the way back home.
chating with mum n sis.
my sis kinda IDIOT!!!
she ate TOMYAM as her dinner.
n it was kinda HOT!n her mouth become sausage.haa.
she did some stupid action!laugh sei mum n me.
kinda idiot!!!

from sri sinar to RAWANG.
25minute.
so i am so tired ady.
so keep quite.n think something.
mum asked:"y u so quite ady.think wat huh.BOY FRIEND?"
sis:"thinking IPHONE4 la."
me:"iphone4?NO NO NO.BOYFRIEND.mayb.haa.no la.kinda tired ady,n i din take a nap tdy."

OMG..
y always BOYFRIEND HERE BOYFRIEND there.
RELATIONSHIP here RELATIONSHIP there.
y they cnt stop this topic a?STOP it plsss..
dun make me feel more SAD n dun heart me la.kkk.

11pm now.
get to SLEEP now.
tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment