Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Skul reopen

MONDAY

:"ONCE A KBIAN,ALWAYS A KBIAN."
"ONCE A VICTORIA,ALWAYS A VICTORIA."
wat our principal mentioned today!!

The first day when i meeted back my fren..
some of my fren said :" wow,chialing,u so SEXY ady huh.i saw ur blog."
Xiaoven :" chialing..u change too much ady..not like last time,always wear t-shirt..now u wear half half de shirt!!"

GOSH..
this is my style!!!hahha..last time i wear half half de shirt with JACKET..
but now..without JACKET..so also the same thing la..
cuz my mum told me :"if u wan wear those short short de..then u must show it!dun't feel Shy or else..if u feel shy when u wear those T,u will look like come from xxx..haha!"
Okie..so i listen wat my mum told me!

Go back to school life..feel very happy..
but some happen make me feel upsad><(xxxxxx)

secondly,i went to see puan sue tday for the pass keluar semasa waktu P&P.
the last two period..
i went to practice for the diabolo performance..

Oh right..
I knew my ACCOUNT result..
i get A-.it's okie for me..
But for the EKONOMI paper..
i feel damn disadppointed!!!
when i get the paper!i wanna cry out.but i din't!
wat i'm doing!Just feel very sorry n kinda sad><

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUEDSDAY

Rehearsal for the coming soon's sport day..
practice n practice n practice..
feel UPSAD!!!
something happen to me!KINDA ANGRY!!!!!
i was so tired ady!!!!
pls don't do anything make me feel wanna give up u guys!
i really feel wanna cry tat time!!!!
DO U NOE WAT IS THE FEELING WHEN NO ONE HEAR UR DENOTE?
it FEEL UPSAD!!!!

few more days to go..
take it serious pls!
i think this is our last chance!
if we did very well in the performance!
they will give us more chance to perform!this is good chance for u n me!
SO,PLS BE SERIOUS!!!!

For the result..
BC i get A-...
BI i get B+....
ME i get C+...i noe this a a bad result!!!!
my math teacher asked me..
:"kenapa turun punyai?"
me:"hahahhahah"
okie..i will try my best next time..

after tuition!
went to pasar malam.
看到一个男生朋友..
笑一个我就走啦..
然后买亚叁拉沙时大家都在排队..
他买了后经过我..
笑笑然后我不是说:"bye bye"
他就拿着他打包的说:"哪,给你先"
我:"不用啦."
然后就走拉...

back home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment