Sunday, June 12, 2011

last Holidays

W0w..Sunday ady..
Holidays end la..
but i din't feel tat i can take rest in this two weeks holidays..
I'm kinda TIRED!!!

Okie..let's back to my topic..
woke up early in the morning..
n i followed my dad n mum to RAWANG PASAR..
hahha..although i'm tired!but i'm HUNGRY!!!
after pasar..
ate breakfast there..

then went to mummy's shop..
dad help mum did something...

Thus,dad fetched me to BATA..
cuz i need to buy a new skul shoes..
i noe this is my last year,n left few more month..
but i hate my old shoes..it was DIRTY!!!n cnt clean it!
so i bought a NEW SKUL SHOES..
FAKE CONVERSE..ahha

back to home..
went swimming with my sis n happy...
the pool was so dirty!!!!but i still SWIM at there..
after swimming..
i told my parent :" this is my first time swim at here,n also this is my last time!It was so DIRTY!sticky!!!"
wow..i love this pic..
i'm so HIGH..
I MISS HIM badly><
Here,i'm
hahahha
look at the tree..nice environment
wat i'm doing huh?
mummmyyy...dun take first...
with dad n kaien

at night..
mum cooked MEE HUN..
n i ate a lot!!!!!kinda hungry!!!

ONline now..
oh right..
Back to skul tmw..
kinda happy..hahha..SHHHH...^^
but need to rehearsal tmw..need to bring a lot of thing to skul tmw..
no enter to the class..hahhahah..

oh No..
back to skul..
mean my dead date come..
teachers will give back us EXAM PAPER..
i think my result will like SHIT!!!
no eye see jor><

11am..
i need to bed..prepare for my new season..
STUDY HARD,REVISION HARD,WORK(do exercise) HARD,PLAY HARD,SPORT HARD!!

ALL THE BEST..

*my shoes..

No comments:

Post a Comment