Friday, April 9, 2010

Merendas Desa

Today...
Friday...

My SKUL SMKB got Merendas Desa...
Of cuz...i sure din go de...
cuz last year de merendas desa..
害me pok gai...
make my 膝盖 got 疤痕~~~~~
so i hate it!!!!!

so i sleep until 12pm just wake up!!!!!
then taking bath with my Baby....
she so clever..when hear me say 'bam bam'..
she quickly go inside mum's roOM 床底下
but i still got 办法de...
hahah~~~

after tat...
i goto bath..
then dad come n fetch me..
then goto tuition~!!!!!!
Ah kent(tuition teacher)
he give us Akaun question..
n when he study the question...
make all of us laugh...
wat thing so funny tat can make all of us laugh...
~~~
~~~
~~~
get it???
the word tat i highlight!!!
hahah~
FUNNY right...
erm..some mayb u dun thing so tat is a funny thing la..
but for me..sure funny!!!
en..after tat...6pm ady..
dad come n fetch me..then go back~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment