Sunday, June 21, 2009

Th3 d@y oF caRniVaL


(our 'old' logo..but last..v din use it..hhaa)

Yesterday is our skul smkkb carnival day...
it is a fun,relax,full n tired day..

early in the morning..
around 6o'clock,i ady wake up..
n goto bath...
after day..
around 6.30am..
mum send me goto skul..b4 goto skul..
i star the car engine..
suddenly.i hear nicholas's new song from MYFM...
yeh..sososo happy..becuz early in the morning,,the first song i hear is nic's song..
n tat is not i purposive to open n hear de..
is SUDDENLY...
hahhahahhahah~~

(b4 star engine..i took photo beside mum car..)

(n eating 人参片)

around 6.40am..
i ady reach skul...
n i goto padang/carpark there..
n find my class stall..
finnaly..i saw them..haha..
then goto help them do something..
our stall is E2..3G class stall..
for our sivik project...


(bz for prepare)

7.25am..
pengawas came n call v all goto tapak perhimbunan...
to hear tat pengetua speak something...
swt..damn boring loh..
n i also never hear wat he say..
just bz 涂sunblock...
8am..
yeh..tat carnival start...
wakao...really ppl mountain ppl sea..haha.
first..me of cuz goto my class stall la..
do something...got tugas la..haha..
then sell a sell...
our stall got sell aiyubing,sandwish ice cream..n double cold..

around 9o'clock...me n hm goto walk walk...
n buy food to eat..
this year de carnival...nth to eat de..n damn boring
(english society de fry ice cream.our skul de sejarah..haha..n it damn gud..haha..,haiz..tell u all..i eat ady..then i saw puan yap..she ask me:"hey,jennifer,u eat our stall de fry ice cream ady not?come..i free it for u.then i said:i ady eat jor" puan yap:"really anot..really eat ady.haha")
(this quite ok..so many ppl buy it..haha)

(this is tennis club de..wat gam yu lou..of cuz i din play la..just c only..)

eat ady.then go back stall..n tugas again..
heehee~

then hor...me,shi wei,weiyin goto外卖..
hahah..so funny leh..but damn hot la..

haha..this time hor..so many ppl help me buy leh..
leng lui gua.haha..no la..just joke..
cuz all my fren ma..also wan 威胁ppl de
no la..cuz i goto ask ppl..
n hor..
then i saw 李懂(primary diabolo fren)
n more..duno wat name jor..forget jor.haha~
ask them buy..but they dunwan buy leh.haiz..
suddenly saw my primary skul's 叶丽娟老师de son..
then i call him lo..all smaller that me de..haha
then he said:"y u noe me is teacher yap's son"
me:"i noe ma..saw u b4..haha"
then talk talk talk..
suddenly i hear ppl call me..
:"你.不是..汤汤汤汤汤镓宁吗?"
me:"i c tat girl..aaaaa..yaya..n u r 陈思璇"
then ask them wan buy anot..
yeh..they say yup..buy jor 5 cup of ai yu bing...
thx thx a..my fren..haha
then walk walk walk..c so many ppl..my fren lo..all primary fren..hahah..
then hor..i saw jenn's dad..
me:"uncle(nvr hear)..master michale..wan buy anot..this is our sivik project"
uncle:'ok..how much..(ady take it)n ask.hey..where is ur brother?he got come anot..
me:"no wor..haha"
then after that..jenn also wan buy it..haha..
thx thx loh...

wakao.tat ai yu bing.so fast sell out ady...finish ady..i thing got 250~300...
then sell ice cream..so many ppl buy it with us..
n hor..i ask de teacher..all also got come my stall n help us buy it..haha.
thx thx very much leh..muak..

(zehi.i dunwan take u loh..y ur hand like this de..haiz..)(they bz doing...but me..take photo..)

(lolz..bz doing bakar roti..haha...hooi may..)(our sivik teacher..encik joshua..n..v free this sandwish ice cream to him)

then around 12.30pm..v prepare to pick up our rubbish..n more..then me n encik joshua goto pejabat n count our money...then v receive 假copun..haiz..rm3 de.............................................not only use..all the stall also..hahahha...stupid indian boy..fxxx...

afterthat.i count ady...then give teacher..heehee^^then go back n find them...chit chat v them..n take foto with our new logo...

(me n jessie..ya..this is our stall logo..only our stall..the logo is print out de..hahah..cuz got ppl sponsor loh..thx thx)

(this is our wall's lori..hahah..so夸张leh..our stall use wall's ice cream leh..haha..they come back n take tat wall's peti ice..)

then lastly..i wan to thx some ppl..1st,yee xia's dad n mum..they help us..secondly..thx to all ppl who come to our stall n buy food..thxthxthxthxthxthxthxthx*_*

happy ya..but very tired la..n me black jor...hahhaha..happy happy happy*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment