Sunday, June 21, 2009

20/6steamboot


(on the way goto mum shop)

yesterday(20June),
goto eat steamboot with dad n mum..
haha~
around 7o'clock..
mum call me..ask dad goto her shop n send her back..
then mum ask me..
wat u wan to eat later?
i said:"i wan eat steamboot..sunway de 'yuan',if wan,later call bro..
but mum dunwan..cuz too far jor..
n only me,mum,dad..sister?cnt eat lo..cuz now wan take care her baby..
then brother?sure dunwan jor de la..always time go out with fren.haha
so only me follow dad n mum..
after goto mummy shop..
then dad ask wat we wan to eat..
erm..steamboot loh..haha
then dad bring v all goto wangsa permai there..
behind station 1...
erm..n near my house 2..hahha..
tat steamboot shop..
just open..
v duno tat place de food god or not..
but tat time ady order jor la..
then goto c how many food there are?
oh shit..when me,dad n mom saw it..
nth to eat de..ya..tat is buffer..
but nth food eat de buffer..
just not more that 25's sea food..
but..how tat magezine write got more tat 200food..
tipu ppl a..
so..nvr maid lo...ady order..
v order thai tom yam soup n clear shop...
tat tomyam a..
duno wat tom yam lai de..
very spicy...spicy until like wasabi..then v dunwan eat tat tomyam de jor..
only 'throw' all thing into tat clear soup..
erm..not gud la..this shop's food..
n very 'giamsiap' loh..
tat crab..
no more ady also dunwan put it out..
all thing also like tat..
then hor..no'siu gai ye'...
anything also no de..
more funny de..
my mum n dad..
tat time my dad say..
this shop very gud a..
my fren say bla bla bla..
then hor..
he sambil makan sambil scold...
:'this food where can eat de..nth to eat de.."
then my mum also...
lolz.....damn cute..hahha
after that..
v mai dan loh..
tat kakak c wrong table jor..
she think v sit de table is no.44..
so she goto tell tat couter de ppl..
then mai dan..
yi?y just only pay rm40.10?
1adult rm18.8 wor..
y count less jor de..
dad ask jor tat kakak..
but tat kakak nvr say anything..
then v go back loh..
when i take tat receipt..
i saw 2 buffet adult@rm18.8
1 bamboo cane wt herbs ..rm2.5
this kind of drink..i nvr order leh..
then i saw tat couple de table..
oh my gud..
they have order tat drink...
shit..pay wrong jor..hahha..
so..v zhap dou loh..hahha.
but v will not come here second time ady..
not tat thing..
is tat food...
less less less less less...
hahha..go back sunway eat better...
nah...c pic pic la..
(this is maggie potato..i love it much much..eat jor 4bowl..haha)(fry fish,bbq lala)(my lovely kakung sayur)
(wat is this..i c this b4..but nvr eat it b4..but today i eat it ady..not gud..)(n this 3 thing...i saw it b4..but also nvr eat b4..becuz it cute..so i take it..n eat ady..also not gud^^)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just now..around 1am o'clock..
dad come into my room..
ask me wan eat siu mai or三间庄anot..
but i say dunwan..
but now..me ady hungry..
but lazy go out buy la..hahha...
erm..then hor..
y dad very cute de loh..
i duno he take my thing..
he stand beside me..
when i was playing computer just now..
n he said:"很亮很亮"
swt..then i say where got liang o..becuz u colour eye ma..hahha..
then i turn my hear..
saw wat u noe..
my dad..take nicholas teo's from now on concert's cap at wear it..
oh my god..
dad..tat is mine..no urs...
i try to take back..but my dad to let me take it..
he say he wan...haha
n he wear it n go to dining room..
let u c it...

(can c anot..haiyo..dun c my dad face la..not leng zai de..haha..just c tat cap..wat he was wear just now.....or..dad..u also support nicholas too..if like tat..thx very much loh..haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment