Saturday, June 6, 2009

the moment of silence沉默的瞬间


today,is friday(5/6/09)..
this day..me very boring..so goto sister house..
go there c baby..but..but..but..
go there more boring..nth to play..
then walk to ah yi house...
saw valerine..
she ask me,wanan goto selayang mall with she n ah yi anot..
then i say yes lo..
cuz on tat time,i thing is 2o'clock..i havent eat my breakfast..
so i say ok lo..follow them go to selayang mall..
but still wan waiting for my ah yi la..
she send her son goto tuition..so wait a while ...
hahha..
after that..v goto selayang mall around 2.30 or 3.00pm..
duno la..forget ady la..haha..
then me n valerine goto tat kopidiam(actually not kopidiam la,i duno wat it name la..but is halah de la)...
then i order dianosour milo~rm4.8
n one chinken chop+rice~rm9.8...
then valerine order a piece of roti bakar..with kaya..
n 'bak ka fei'...
b4 the food coming..
i go out to the stage there..cuz i saw something..
wat is tat..tat is about amy 王明丽de news...about tmr(6/6/09)
she will come here do promo...
after tat..i go back to kopidiam..
n told valerine about this news..
i asked she:"hey,tmr wan come here n c amy anot"
she:"dunwan la,so many ppl de..
bla bla bla bla bla....
i duno wan go or dunwan..cuz if i go..sure wan to buy tat cd de..
cuz i noe amy's manager...lolz..haha(not mean i dunwan buy it la,cuz no money jor..buy something jor..so now no money lo..haha)
then..bla bla bla..
finish eating our food..
v goto tat ‘台湾炮兵’shop.
eat tat 炮冰..
is queit ok la..no very nice la..okok lo..
after that..v go back home..
then hor..
around 5.30pm,dad come n send me back..
y?????
cuz i wan goto kl station...
take nicholas teo's album..

--------------------------------------------------------

yeh..around 6.20pm..i reach jor kl station..
then i goto kfc there..i goto find aunty kelly..
ya..i saw them...wakao..so many ppl neh..
wor..all nfc angel..accept me la...me also nfc angel la..
(green shirt angel..hahhaha)
sunddenly,i havent reach aunty kelly there...
i saw some ppl..
ya..tat esther n qiu feng..
..hahhahah..
but they ady wan go back jor..so fast la..
after that..i goto take my album lo..
yeh..happy...
aunty julia ask me wanna buy nicholas 2009year 's calender anot..
only rm42..i wan buy it..
but tat time..sudah tak cukup money jor.haha..so din buy it lo..
after that..i wan go back jor..bye to them..
sunddenly,i saw aunty mandy..ya..is she..i sure..
i call she..she saw me..n v chat at there..
she:"hey, jennifer,u take it ady?how many u bought?
me:"2.one is for my fren de..help my fren buy it..haha
she:"oicic,so how r u?r u fine''
me:'fine a..haha.."
she:"oh ..ur grandpa pass away ady right..so r u ok?”
me:"yaya,y u noe de.."
she:"got ppl told me de,duno is esther or picky..."
me:"oicic..queit ok la..ntg jor..thx a..ok la..i wan back jor..my dad waiting for me.."
she:"ok bye a.."

go back to dad car..but..dad said:"hey,bao bei,u wan eat kfc anot,me very hungry leh..can u help me but it"
me:"yeh..no problem.."
then i go back..nicholas(not real nicholas la,aunty kelly's son) saw me..very haoqi..
cuz just now i say wan back jor ma..haha..but now saw me again..
then i goto kfc order lo..
i saw fish..yeh..chating there..
after buy tat food..
dad call me ady..:"i said:"wait a while..ok jor"
actually,tat time i run to aunty kelly there..i wan buy tat calender..
cuz my dad gave me rm50 goto buy kfc ma..
so got more money..so i goto buy it lo..
all ppl saw me..n ask me:"hey,u not go back ady meh..y come again de"
me:"yala,my dad wan buy kfc ma..so goto buy it loh,n aunty kelly ,i wan buy tat calender."
turn aunty julia ask me:"dun tell me u goto take money n buy it a"
me:"no la...hahha"
then after buying..
go back to dad car..
i told dad..
go back just give back money to him
dad ask me y
cuz i buy something jor lo..hahha
yeh..happy..i bought it ady..
n finally..i get it...
hope nic faster come back malaysia..miss him so much..
muak..

4 comments:

  1. 我也拿到了栋梁的专辑哦~~
    很喜欢..
    还有那个纸夹,我选择足形的..
    不过我还没开始听~~
    那个日历,你是买的还是?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哦哦哦..我那天听了..
    那个日历当然是买的啦..
    不然还是什么..
    一定是买的..
    但是买了后有点点后悔..很贵咯..
    而且..我没有用的

    ReplyDelete
  3. 还真跑去买日历哦?哈哈...对了,你要买台湾版的专辑吗?《沉默的瞬间》...我有多一张

    ReplyDelete
  4. 楼上那位..
    请问你可以给我知道你是哪位吗?
    nfc的会员吗?
    我要买台湾版..多少钱.
    可以给我知道吗?
    sms给我..0129718277
    顺便留下你名字..
    因为最近我不会上网...
    谢拉

    ReplyDelete