Sunday, June 21, 2009

i am back

hi everybody..
i am back.
back from where..
skul loh..haha..no la..
just joke..

erm..hihi~long time din come here n write blog jor..
cuz got skul loh..
actually can play de..
cuz sesi pagi ma..
after skul..
then can back home n play it...
but my brother din give me play..
say wat..
wan me study lah..
becuz tat stupid exam pmr arounf the coner ady...
then hor..if u nvr study now o..
then cnt take pass or gud mark in it..
but hor..u nvr give me play computer..
i also nvr study de la..
lazy loh...
just sleep...
hahahha~

haiz..y form 3 got big exam de..
can cancel it anot????
damn stupid loh...
another 3~4month...
wanna exam pmr jor..
damn shit de...
when pmr..
is my birthday leh..
i thing la..hahha
cuz my skul diary write..
our pmr exam...
on october 12~16
then my birthday on 13..
damn shit right..
mayb tat day can give me as a sweet memory loh..

haiz..wan study anot wor?
duno leh...
now ..i never goto tuition..
any tuition also never go..
got la..just english...hahha
so,wan study my self lo..
n hardworking more n more loh..
~
~
~
~
~lazy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wan gambathe jor leh..
if not very 'fish' 1..
hahahhaha~
lolz....

4month
3month
2month
1month
10...
9...
8...
7...
..
...
..
3..
2..
1...
shit..pmr aaaaaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment