Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ketam Steamboat Village

MONDAY 10/10/11
went to immigration for renew the passport.
mum going to singapore this coming saturday.
then makan brunch at pj.
after gao dim.
then stay at mummy's shop.

7pm.
sis fetched me to DPC.
yeah.my FRIENDS help me n may celebration our birthday.
F.R.I.E.N.D
we had our dinner at KETAM STEAMBOAT.
then had GIRL TALKED/GOSSIP while eating steamboat :D
damn funny man!!!our sweet,happy times BACK.
i keep laughing !!!!!!!

2hours later.
we went to JUCSO bought sparkling n same cups.
then went to 7evelen bought ICE CUBES!
after tat.we went to park they n celebrated may n i de birthday.
oMG.it was so FUN!!!!

here are some picture for tat day.
more photo please check it out at my FACEBOOK-sweet 7teen album.

THX F.R.I.E.N.D
-ven,eling,hooimay,shia ,siew mum.
still rmb how we created this group?
<<F.R.I.E.N.D>>
cuz we'r so close to each others tat time.always chit chat together.
laugh together.had fun together n etc.
but too bad.
something was happens to me n u all.
cuz tat time u all in relationship.
n i'm still single.somemore i dont like to talked this relation topic with u all.
becuz of this happens.we had a BIG ARGUE,n i leave u girls.

but NVM.
we'r back to tat time!!
we'r still best frens.
we'r still close to each others!
we'r still HAVE FUN together!!!

GLAD TO KNEW U GIRLS.
thx F.R.I.E.N.D :)

anyway.thx for the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment