Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hope

It's about my feeling.

They really hope tat i can study tat course after SPM.
they really hope tat i can become a hair stylist in one day.
THEY REALLY hope tat i can take over family business
THEY REALLY PUT ALOT OF HOPE ON ME!!!!!!

i tried to told them abt my feeling.
i wan study wat course tat i wan!
but NO USE!
they keep talk something abt hair stylist de thing to me!!!!
i TEAR!!!!

they said:"if u study this course/learn it.i'll find a shop n open it to u end of this years!n u become a BOSS!tat's ur shop.i give u.n u can buy alot of thing tat wat u wan!!NICE CAR.NICE SHIRT.NICE BAG.NICE SHOES n etc!"
me:" 17years old become a BOSS?"
M:"yes!u can if u wan!better than u work with others!"

I noe wat u thinking abt!u hope tat i can help u n take over this family business!
but i'm not interesting.SERIOUSLY!
although i noe tat is good for me.

like wat i told u.
:"i can STUDY this course(PART TIME.).but at the sametimes!i need to study wat course i wan!"

seriously!!!!
i feel very STRESS!
friend told me:"y u don't follow wat ur parents told u?hey.open a shop for u leh.i wan also but no chance!"

wat can i do?
ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
LEFT 2MONTH TO THINK!!!!!!!

SO HOW?
SO HOW??
SO HOW???
SO HOW????
SO HOW?????

1 comment:

  1. chill girl!There will be an answer,is that only the time havent came,they will realize what you want...=)

    ReplyDelete