Thursday, October 6, 2011

5 October

Hey.Happy Birthday to My beloved brother.
happy 22 years old.
LOVE U ALWAYS :D

this is wat i make for u.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Did revision at UMAMI with fren tdy.
but 2 hours later.we feel bored ady.so stop doing revision n play some game.
4.30pm back.

Night.
celebrated brother's birthday.

ON9 now.
erm..5 october is not my brother birthday only.
it's a day tat can make me THINK a person who i LOVE.
this person Leave me 3 years ady.
2008~2011.
3 years.
Seriously.IMY so much!i miss ur SOUND.
i miss wat u did for me be4!
i miss the moment when u holding my hand n pass the road in Singapore.
i still rmb.
30 may 2008.(night)
is the day u HOLD my hand.
u bring me go orchid road.u bring me 'zen zhu fang'.
u bring me go makan japanese food!

I STILL REMEMBER ALL THESE THING!
DO U STILL RMB?

3 oct 2008.
the last n ever called we chated in phone.

3 years later.
I still RMB.
n.
IMY and ILY forever.

crying now><

No comments:

Post a Comment