Saturday, August 13, 2011

Work Hard

i got my exam result.
it's worst than last montly test!
all subject's mark had drop.
only p.moral i did better than last test!
seriously,when i got back my paper.
i was EMO!feel dissadpointed to my intervensi result!!
WORK HARD WORK HARD!!
HARDWORKING HARDWORKING!!!!!!

beside.seems tat our teachers is happy when they return back our test result.
cuz our class kinda alot ppl got had improve!
especially for those boy who like to talk/sleep when teacher is teaching!
they DID very well!!!congratulation!

P.moral.
cik hidayah came into our class.
n she said:"saya ada hadiah nak bagi dua pelajar.iaitu CHIA LING & CHAI YUN"
wooot..i asked cik hidayah y she wan give us,i'm not the ppl who get the most higher marks.
she said:"mayb last few exam u all fail.then now improve ady."
(i din't fail pmoral be4 lo.just got 50mark like tat only ma)
BUT NOW!70marks!!!woots!!!!
anyway.thx CIK HIDAYAH.

Baoying asked me choose one.
this is the invite card for AJK from chinese society.

ermmm.
i CRIED yesterday night!
wat is the reason i cry?
i ate my dinner ard 9.30pm yesterday night(cuz i got tuition.)
then sis's husband said:"ling.u seems like fat ady."
me:"i noe.."
then ntg lo..

after i finish eating!
i went for measure for weight!
xxkg
after one hours something.
i measure again..
GOSH..XX kg
so i CRIED!!!!

so start keep fit now!!!
(i'm so HUNGRY right now!!!!)
jiayou!!!!!!!!

THus!!!!
my niece like to BULLY me.
i duno y la!!hey.i'm fierce anuf ady leh.
but she not scare me!
this is wat she DID!!!she bite me!!
she bite me every day.beat me everyday.fighting everyday!!!!!
2years old.she's only 2 YEARS OLD!!
i'm 17years old!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Same same!I got the invitation too!Damn nice la the invitation card they do...:D

    ReplyDelete