Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CLUBBING & DPC & MOODY

i love to enjoy the GOSSIP time with my friends!
they are funny.n we've a lot GOSSIP to talk!

like today.
we gossip abt CLUBBING.
In this topic.i only know few CLUB.
MIST CLUB,MASION,LIBRARY,the opera
(i noe becuz many of my fb frens always check in de place.)
so.ace told us alot abt MIST CLUB's story.
GOSH.i duno y many BOY/GIRL like to go CLUBBING de leh.
feel like very WASTE MONEY leh.
for example.MIST CLUB.need to pay RM120 for entry fee(BOY)
so RICH huh.WASTE MONEY MAN!
-Go clubbing de ppl sure is PLAY GIRL/PLAY BOY?
-Go clubbing de girl will kena BOK MONG?
-Go clubbing de.............ETC.

then i said:"next year de 13 oktober i sure will go there n get the first experience in my 18years old life!but i drink CArsberg only."
Ace & diam gor :" where got ppl go Club drink carsberg de.somemore they din't sell carsberg lo.if u wan drink carsberg.u better go LIBRARY!"
me:"then don't drink la.!!!"

okie.SERIOUSLY.
i don't like CLUBBING!
erm.go try to get the first experience nvm la.but i really dun like the annoying sound!
i told my mum.mum said:"cheh.go club very ordinary only ma.i went there be4 also lo(when she was young)."

erm.heyheyhey.
secret...
I WENT TO CLUB BE4. SUNWAY COCO BANANA since 2008!(14 years old)
but but but.it's a PRIVATE GATHERING.no outside ppl.
only NFC ppl.so no drunk tat day.it's OKIE la.

STOP CLUBBING TOPIC!

after skul.
dad fetch me go KL de kesihatan pengigian.
yes.i need to register something.........-----BRACES TEETH
hahahhahah.erm.
i told my parents tat i wan braces my teeth.they asked me go PRIVATE de
but i wan save money ma.so say go government register first la.
cuz i heard tat government de need to wait 2~3years.
then tday go for FUN lo.
cuz mum say if after 3month still not my turn yet.then go private de.so okie lo.
but lastly.
i din't register dou.cuz no parking.!!!!!!!
(erm..braces teeth pain ant huh?who tried be4?)

6pm.
went to DPC for jogging.
JOGGING ALONE!
shuang.
mum n dad asked me.
i go jogging sure wan GAP ZAI de.
i said:"cheh.wan go GAP de meh?call then enuf lo.somemore.damn alot aunty uncle at DPC today.no lengzai."
hahahhahahah.CUTE PARENTS.
they always say me go here go there becuz wan GAPZAI!

on9 now....
SUPER MOODY JUST NOW!!!
NOW ALSO!!!
JENNIFER THONG CHIA LING IS DAMN MOODY NOW!!!!
i should not to call JENNIFER ady.make me no MOOD!!!!
GOSH!!!!!!!start hate JENNIFER this name jor la...
y my parents give me this christian name.(but lucky din't write in my IC.)

MOODY MOODY MOODY!!!!!!!!!!!
CUZ SOMEONE MAKE ME MOODY!
SO NO MOOD TO STUDY!!!
90days to GO.SPM..

pls..dont make me MOODY ADY!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment