Friday, August 5, 2011

Exammmm

Well.blogging ing.
It's 12.08am midnight now.n I'm stil blogging.
After update then should go n do revision.

Exam science tmw.the subject tat I most interesting!
Yeah.I enjoy study science,although many thing or step need to memorized!but.I love it!
Ermm.I'm now Alone at dinning room.
I love to enjoy study in the midnight.cuz everybody going to sleep ady.no any sound disturb me!

Chat with mum yesterday.
I watch something from tv.
Then start our topic.
Bla bla bla bla bla(secret)
Mum:' he lengzai ant?'
Me:'erm.normal la.'
Mum:'So do u LOVE him?'
Me:'ermm.not very lengzai de wor.'
Mum:'mean u love him la.right?'
Me:'no la....'

Mum guess correctly actually.
She very Geng de.many of my thing she can guess correctly de~
Bo bian..who call me chat with mum everyday..haaa

Okie la.I should off n go study now!!
Night all...
P/s:wat a cold weather today.dint open fan..look like bukit tinggi there.
Nicee

No comments:

Post a Comment