Sunday, August 28, 2011

August (4th)

Monday-22/8
after skul then went to buy material to make jelly cake for sheh jun.
tmw is her birthday^^
after done.
i did my revision.keep doing math!!!
poor in MATH!so i need to improve it!!

Tuesday-23/8
the cute baby.

celebrated sheh jun birthday in skul tdy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.
tuition time!

Wednesday-24/8
my frens n i plan to not going to skul tdy.
cuz skul celebration hari merdeka n pertandingan hiasan.
so followed dad n mum out.
someone moved the big big big stone again.
(but now.we cannot use it anymore.><)
Crazy doing math!

2pm.
yenchin came n fetch me to UMAMI.
me,yenchin,weihong,jinsheng,wenjie.revision again.
Between.sis back from bangkok.she bought me these.

night.
FIGHT with my niece.
she beat n bite me again.
she bite my hand.n she wan try to bite again.
so mum asked me pour some 'feng you' on my hand.
n asked her bite again.
DIM JI.she really BITE again!!!
she was SHOCK after bite me.
n i,mum,dad n sis keep laughing there.
but kinda pain u noe.now become like this.!!!
*Mr.W ,i din't bully small girl.u see.now my hand become like this ady>

Thursday-25/8
she asked her grandmother help her wash hair.LLOLLL..
so syokkk NYA~

burn the mid night oil tdy.
for tmw chinese paper test.

Friday-26/8
Mr.W called me early in the morning for the wake up call.
Ehh seriously.
do u noe tat u'r the first ppl(my fren/boy) who call me early in the morning for the wake up call.
make me feel like got little bit TOUCHING leh.lolllz.heee :D
but anyway.Thank you!let u get trouble><

chinese paper test tdy.
for esei quite easy de.
paper 2 okie also.
but for the 'GU WEN'.
i duno wat it talking abt!!!
wat story is tat?
19 marks GONE!

had lunch with dad at PJ.yummy.

went to JPJ with dad.
fall asleep in car.n the guard knock my window.
FISH><

crazy with brother.
'i am a slow 'NINJA TURTLE.''

overnight at mummy's shop.
10.30pm.
had supper with bro n my skul teachers-Puan Yap.Cik Fang.Puan Chai.Miss ooi.
our Topic a...so so so sensitive.hahha.so SYOK!!!!
secret between us.but i love to enjoy the chating moment with them.
becuz cik fang was there.so we can can't stop laughing de!

Saturday-27/8
the first day of holidays.
went to sjk(c) jinjang with bro early in the morning for volleyball.
the childrens are cute!9 years old~12 years old.
they called me JIE JIE.heee :D
n one of them asked me:"JIEJIE.do u have contact num?can u give me?"
lolll..hahah..she wan to call me n chat with me..OMG..
but i din't give her la.asked her go n add my FACEBOOK!

then whole day at mummy's shop.
help mum wash this wash tat.
help my brother wash his clothes.
i never wash those thing be4 lo(except my self de la).
kinda TIRED!
mum said:"wow.ling never wash clothes be4 de wor."
dad said:"wah.Bao bei wash clothes a?"
they keep laughing><

Tat's All.
NIght human.


No comments:

Post a Comment