Monday, September 6, 2010

Rest

Din go anywhere today...
take rest at home...

ard 4pm++
went mummy shop with sis..

ard 7pm++
went to TESCO..
i wan buy some JUNK food...
i bought a lot of junk food...
lallalala...
n spagetti..
for tmr..
yup..
i cook GARLIC SPAC tmr^^

aftat..
balik rumah...


playing COMPUTER right now^^

---------------------------------

when i back home..
i went in to my room..
n i saw something on my table..
lolz..
its PENDRIVE..
my bro bought to me...
4GB,SANDISK..
the design not nice actually..
look like  charcoal..
my bro said not nice also..
but inside tis pendrive..
there have some software tat can soft VIRUS!!!
lalallala...
n he said becuz me always said my pc kena virus..
so he bought tis to me..

nnnnn...
When got PC fair..
he will buy me 1more ..
NICE 1!!!
thx bro^^
Muak^^

No comments:

Post a Comment