Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Recently

First of alllll..
I had CHANGE MY BLOG TEMPLATE.
GOT X'MAS FEEL OR NOT???
SAY YES!!!!! <3

okie...back to tittle.
My life become so LIFELESS now :(
erm.most of u know i got a part time job right?
yes.but too bad i did one day n resigned ady.
after work.
ask thi fella help me massage.

actually it's a EASY job!cause jaice will not be there on the following date n she'll back on 1 JAN 2011.
so i felt so bored without her BUT THIS IS NOT THE MAIN REASON.
the main reason was the salary!LOW SALARY!!!
IF i spend RM500 in a month ( this is only for KTM & LUNCH),i left RM800 only.
so little only,so end up with don't work those job!find back my Event/freelance jobs better :)
somemore i need to help my mum work!
OH YA.
her new hair saloon will be open on 13 JAN 2012 which located at KEPONG(near kepong pasar,the 'KFC' there)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINALLY.
we got the new house key.
(IF all is mine de HOW GOOD :< )
KINDA dirty!need fitment.
My small room ><
so i will move to there after fitment ba..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thx Suityen belanja me eat ALEXIS's cake.
my super late de birthday present.ahhaha.THX BABY :)


Eline's birthday present.we bought this to her due to she kinda love chocolate :)

Good night peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment