Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

''WE WISH U A MERRY CHRISTMAS,WE WISH U A MERRY CHRISTMAS ...'"
yeah.today's the day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANYONE OF YOU.

actually planed to countdown with frens during christmas eve.
but end up with stay at home and celebrate it silently due to many reasonssss :(
I DON'T LIKE!!!!!
felt so FREAKING BORED  + MOODY on tat time :(
mum saw me so moody and asked me wanna go Bangsa and have a beer there or not.
i dunwan .but in the end asked dad fetch me go NSK and i bought some nurget,french fries,potatoes w,tiger & carlsberg.

almost reach my house,i asked my dad let me drive.
walao E...it's midnight and I'VE NO DRIVING LESSEN & I DUNO HOW TO DRIVE SOMEMORE!
but lucky i reach home safety!huuuu :)

fries fries fries..beer beer beer.
GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP.
and i in the pot!GOOD NIGHT :D

----------------------------------------------------------------
 ya,i tried to bake some GINGERBREAD few days ago.
that's my first time to bake gingerbread!
erm,it's a normal recipe like butter biscuit.cause i don't like the taste of GINGER.
but QUITE NICE leh!!!i love it :)
TASTY :D
ingredient.
GINGERBREAD,U CAN'T RUN OUT !!!!
hiak hiak hiak !!i'm envy and i know it :D

MERRRRYYY CHRITMAS PEEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment