Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jogging

29 April 2011
menjalara park
bro,zhen yang n me

after skul..
i wait my dad outside da guardhouse..
but wait jor 30minute..
no one come n fetch me..

lucky my buddy jenn wait her dad also..
so Jenn read da step by wicked step..
for me..i read SCIENCE..
yeah,i love SCIENCE recently..
lolz..enjoy it!!!!

after 30minute ++
i saw my bro..n used his hp to called my dad..
OMG..my dad said tat he forget me ady..
cuz they busy moved all the thing to da new house..
i was like @@

so went to canteen alone n revision SC..
after tat..went to Bilik masyarat for 'bian lun hui competition'
2pm++
back to mum's shop with bro..
chit chat with bro n busy clean all the rubbish!!!!

6pm++
went to Menjalara park with Bro n Goh Zhengyang for jogging!!!
yeah.i was very tired.but i not dare stay at mum's shop alone!!!
so follow them lo..

7pm..
we went to maluri for dinner..
BAN MEE..

after tat..
back to selayang house with bro..
take something..
then went to RAWANG..
yeah,my new house..

oh ya..
today is my first day tat i sleep in da new house..
oh yeah...
but unlucky,i nid to sleep with my parent..

cuz another room full of RUBBISH!!!

n just stay here for only 6month..
then we can move to the NEW NEW NEW HOUSE!!!

Ok.nite everyone..
kinda TIRED la!!!!!
busy whole day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment