Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cant stop laughing

after skul..
stay back for REKA CIPTA..
just me,shiwei n nun hun..

actually we make 'popiah' tdy..
but teacher went to kusus..
so we maked card for teacher's day..
we went to 6A3...
then 3 of us find a 'feng sui' place la..hahha

after done all the thing..
fast fast go dewan for sesi petang's singing competition..
after tat..
we went to volleyball court n start practice!!!!!
just 3 of us..

but in the end..
some form6 student came n join usss..
hahha..
form6 student kinda FUNNY wat..
really...
CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!
5pm..
back home..
but raining la...
no body come n fetch me yet.
so ALONE!!!!!
15minute later...
i saw my sis car..
But the rain was so heavy...

care wat???
rain only ma..
i care my NIKE BAG..
yeah..if who c my skul bag be4 then u will noe y i care my bag..
hahhahaha....

then back home la..
after bath,then start doing revision!!!!
after tat..
moved some thing to da NEW HOUSE..
yeah..i'm getting move to da new house TMR!!!
                                                                 then back home n on9..
chat with fren..
BROKEN ENGLISH..
IMPROVE YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment