Sunday, November 6, 2011

aaWWWWWW & left 7days

I should not to blog & online actually.
but i can't CONTROL my self!!!

Ermmm..
SPM left 7DAYS only .><
WTH!!!7 days!why so fast de..
just one week!!!ONE WEEK left!!!!
well.just do my best!!!

i love to enjoy study in the midnight!
ALONE IN THE LIVING ROOM.NO PPL KACAO ME!!!
normally i'll study until 3 or 4 am.
so..pimples come n FIND me recently!!!!pekcek!!!

I bought a big pack of NESCAFE,BRANDS,candy and biscuit..
I need them during SPM!
and..i going to leave my house soon!!!!
move to another HOUSE which located at sri sinar
cause i need a place tat very very very silent to study!!!
so need to pack my books,n shirt to there :)


NEXT..
going to graduation SOON.
hmmm..can i say NO?
awwwWWWWW..

alright!!!!
just wait for my next post ba...

BYE n NIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment