Monday, November 21, 2011

SPM

Finally.left 4papers only.

I felt so dissadpointed on my math!
I tears.

Moral paper tdy.
Aww.waste my time to memorize those Nilai.
I used less than 10nilai murni only.
Not very difficult.easy la.

Sometimes I fell so sorry to my self when taking moral paper.
Everything tat I wrote down is not the truth things.
But because of marks,I Should write it to positive way,but actually it's FAKE.
Hahahah.i think many of u will same like me right?

Alright.4 papers to go.
Sc-my favorite subject.just waiting u ;)
Acc,eko & bc !

Ermmm..I lost my weight.
Wahahahaha.because of SPM,I got stress.
So I din eat my breakfast,lunch n dinner.
Got la.but will VOMIT after eating.
But this only happens on the first weeks of exam.

Don't worry,I can eat now!!hahah:)

Btw.
My beloved ashley sis marriages ady.
It was yesterday.20112011!too bad I can't attend to her wedding dinner which located at hotel in Singapore!
Ohh.i saw some pics,seems like so ROMANTIC.I like it :)

Sister told me tat everyone of them was cry during ashley'sis wedding except she.
I can felt tat,it was so touching ,sweet n unforgettable moments!
Mum help Ashley sis close the 'hun sha(head)'!
And Ashley sis 'Geng cha' to mummy.
Wow.mummy sure cry very Geng de.hahaha. Popo,ahyi n jiujiu also :)

Erm.xiu ru ahyi.did u saw this sweet moments?
I hope u are.:)

Congratulation to beloved Ashley sis :)

End .

No comments:

Post a Comment