Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ujian Bulanan

Exam...
23 March ~ 26 March 2010
taking exam tis few day...
haiz..always time also nid exam..
i HATE exam...
Nid to study...

MARCH...all of us taking Ujian Bulanan...
nn..tis is my first time taking exam..
erm..mean FORM 4...
i din c/do b4 abt F4's question...
it's HARD for me...
some r the new subject for me..
like ~~
Ekonomi
Akaun
BC also..(cuz tis year change format ady)

i hope i can learn more abt it...
study hard..
but..cnt..
cuz LAZY...

i hope i can take flying colour in the exam..
but cnt..
i cnt take full A..
dun say abt Full A...
Full C or B also cnt...
T.t....
but.i will try my best~~~

Anyway...
Try my best n also try urs best...
gud luck to me n u all...

(when study until bored...so i take out my hp n took some pic...aiks...)


No comments:

Post a Comment