Sunday, July 5, 2009

sad+bad mood

Yesterday really very no mood n got little bit sad..
shit it...

yesterday,rainie came to my house..
n she came from serdang..(nfc member)
after she come to my house..
dad come n fetch us goto jalan tanjung,bandar sri damansara.,
teakwondo club(doujang)..
becuz v goto training something..
of cuz not teakwondo la..
i hate it de..
when i reach there..
i saw aunty kelly n more..
then they call us goto tat place ..
goto daujong there ady..
saw a lot of ppl from nfc..
thenafter all ppl come ady..
v start our training..
some of them training dancing..
erm..me leh..singing..
1pm sing until 6pm..
sing nic de ..
'say u love me'
but..at last..

me n rainie..n another 10ppl..
din sing ady..
there only choose 4 ppl goto sing..
damn &*$%@#$%^&*
tat stage so big.only 4 ppl sing..haiz..
tat stage de size a..26*44...
big right..
haiz..suan le..
n hor..they call me n rainie do 后补..
of cuz..no mood la..
dunwan la..
n hor..waste my time yesterday...
6 hour leh...
damn @#$%%^

No comments:

Post a Comment