Saturday, July 25, 2009

716 nic at selayang mall promo

716,our nfc's prince will goto selayang mall at night..
after skul..around 1.30pm..
i wait my dad..
he come n send me around 2pm..lolz..sianz..
after that..quickly goto mummy shop...
my sis goto mummy shop too..
ard 3pm..she wanna go back..
then she send me go home n take my thing..
erm..fanz t,nic album n more..
after that,goto sis house n bath..hahhh...
then ard 7pm..
sis send me goto selayang mall..
near there..cuz sis leave selayang now..
lolz..reach selayang mall 7.15pm..
quick quick goto find them..
saw aunty mandy n all nfc angel..
after tat,saw esther n sze feng alll...
7.35pm...
yeah..our nic came ady..hahha..
tat day mc is duncan lim..
lolz..hahhaa...
he damn cute n funny...
nn like to laugh..like our nicholas..
n he..really really very white..same like nic la..haha..
but he taller that nic..hahha..
lolz..finnaly..our nic came out ady..
yeah..bibibibibibibibibibibibi...
so happy..hahha...
he is cute...
n his hair..damn cute...hahha...
he sing some song...
erm..forget wat song ady la..
just rmb 'say u love me'..
hahahhaha*_*
after singing his new album'song..
sign lo...
cute again..hahhah
erm..nth to say jor..
c pic pic la..
(lucky draw)
(sure took pic de la..hahha..)

No comments:

Post a Comment