Wednesday, July 22, 2009

dinner with family


2 week ago...
sunday...
this day..i said i wan to eat buffer with family..
i said wan goto some place eat..
but my stupid bro..
say here not go a..so far a...bla bl bla..
then around 6.25pm..
mom ask wan goto genting n eat buffer anot..
v all agree it..
but only my brother..
he say so far then dunwan go...
then i call my sis..ask she wanna go anot..
then she also agree..
then v go 2gether...
around 8.20pm..
v reach there...
(y i sit like tat de..hahah)

then me,mum,dad,sis,sis's baby go there eat first..
tat ah ching gor gor goto parking tat car.......
lolz..v use point to eat this buffer..hahhahha...
show u all..
wat thing i eat on tat day..
(the first thing i eat...asam laksa)
(second thing..shusi...)
(third thing..porrige..i din take foto..)
(4th..chinken...)
(5th..ipoh hon fen...)
(last...ice cream..)

(mum,me,sis...took pic at toilet..)
end...

No comments:

Post a Comment