Wednesday, July 22, 2009

merendas desa

Last friday is our skul SMKKB's merendas desa..
lolz..i thing this is my first time at this skul join this merendas desa..
i cnt choose it..cuz if u come to skul..then sure wan join..
if u din come to skul,then they write us ponteng..lolz..damn de..
becuz it is a skul day..
so i choose goto skul..cuz i havent try this kind of thing at this skul..

around 7.45am..
tat hm said about y wan to organise this..
n y should join this...
bla bla bla there..but i din hear wat he say..
cuz every day also wan hear his voice..so fan de..
n..his sound can make ppl wanna sleep...
hahahha.....

around 8.45am..
form 2 students start....
but only a few of form 2 student join this..cuz this only organise for form morning section student..

9.00am..
form 3 student turn..
ya..is me..hahhaha..i am form 3 student..
sure girl run 1st de..hahha
'boom....'
yeh..run lo..
but hor..me n my fren o..use walk de..hahha..
not only us..
so many ppl use walk..
cuz on tat time..so many car...
me n my fren walk walk walk..
sambil walk sambil talk..hahha..
walk until 500metre or 1km..
v saw form3's boys ady cross over v all..
wakao..so geng a..
n i saw my class fren..
then i said:"wakao..y u all so fast de..gambathe a.."
then me n my fren still walk n talk..
hahahha...
but when v saw some teacher..then v use run de...
lol...
3km more..
wakao..sunddenly i saw form 6's girl who call sim yee ady infront of me..
wakao..y so fast de..
then i saw form 6's boy...
n ask daw jun:"wakao,u all really fast lo,he said:"where got ..ady slow jor la"
run until 3km more...
i think la..if not wrong..
i ady saw my skul..
then very happy..cuz wanna reach there ady..
but..i am wrong..cuz still wan cross here n there..
goto house there..then more..
so fan lo..
say really..on this time..i wana cry ady..
but..死忍..
until check point h..tat time..i cry ady..
流点点眼泪..hahha...
再死忍..
yeh..really..i saw my skul ady..
but at this time ...
sososoos cham..
another 100metre i can reach my skul..
but on tat time..
i pk ady..
u noe.not run pk..
is use walk de...
like this also can pk..
mean wat??
me toooooo tired ady...
but on tat time..
i said ok..nth..
but arrive skul jor..
tat time i really very happy...
but y my leg very pain jor de..
oh my gud..
my leg...got blood..shit lo..
tat time my fren ask me..
but..i cry ady..hahha.
still say nth..
back to class room..
but my leg still got blood..
so xiu mun bring me goto sj there...
lolz...damn de..
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
wanna tell u all..
me n suit yen use 1 hour walk 5 km..wahhhaha
geng leh...
1pm...
i goto mummy shop..
quickly goto buy food n eat...
hungry...
c my leg...lolz...so pain..
after that..go back home..
cuz too tired jor..
go back home bath n sleep..


No comments:

Post a Comment