Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lifeless

Wow how long I didn't update my bloggie. Hehehe

Well it's still in sem breaks now, and it's very super duper boring! I lazy go for work , just feel like wanna relax myself during this holidays. Actually my planned was like, day 1 shopping, day 2.... Travel , trip and else. But everything was Just DREAMING! Hard to date out my BFF due to some of them hav work or study, so I've no idea. Plan breaks >< BUT anyway, college reopen soon. MUAHAHAH ;)

Next, Im crazy in shopping. I really love shopping and especially when u carry one pack, two pack, three pack, four pack five,six,seven,eight....back home. The feeling is awesome & u will feel like wanna go shop again on the next day :) but unfortunatly, I felt hard to buy shoes, heels. Idk why. Loll hmm anyway I should work hard and earn more pocket money to buy those fashion , nice cloth! Hahha <3

Thus, It was a good news :) I got a first red boom in my life. It's from my Secondary BFF~Peiling. Congratulation my dear :) get shocked when I noe the news. But felt freaking happy & excited.
Wish u stay sweet with ur hubby. Love forever <3

Lastly, 2 more weeks to CNY. For me, it's just a day with lovely family members & mama's family.

Hmmm wait for my next post then. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment