Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lets recall back my 2012

Bye 2013, and Hello 2013.
New year began. Hohoho :)

Lets recall back what I had did who the year 2012.

BEST MEMORIES IN 2012.
# Ended High School Life
# Had my very first backpack
# Jaice & Lara appear in my life AGAIN after few years.Be best best sisters :)
# Moved to new house
# My own sweet room
# Entered college
# Met Lots of awesome Friends
# Met the gang Moooooo
# Glad to join volleyball team
# Have a awesome chance to training with those AWESOME PLAYERS
# Lots of fun with classmates
# Had my first assignment, presentation, variety show, Production MV (悔。爱)
# Working back with Samsung
# Earned My first gold~ RM2664
# Driving license
# First time Beer factory
# Gathering with JIMUI & group 11
# First time skipped class in my life.
# then Skipped for uncountable times HAHA
# went Genting with Moooooo
# Countdown new year with my loves Frens

So conclusion.. I quite (70/100%) love my life in 2012.
Although had some bad,unlucky , unhappy things.. But everything passed.
I must move forward and fight better in new year.

Hmm Tdy is the first day of 2013.
A new year, new life, new day , new me :D

WISHES FOR 2013
# Healthy and Wealthy
# Love my family members
# Work hard for my studies
# No resit again
# Good relationship with All my Frens
# Work hard for my second GOLD - RM3k
# Start saving for my next backpack
# Be independent
# Be strong
# New Laptop
# New hand phone
# BF? Hahahha xD
# Enjoy my life
# an awesome and unforgettable valentine, bday, Christmas , new year.
# Hmmmm that's all :D

Hope my dream come true!! Wishes come true !!! Hahha

Once again!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment